Microblading is a form of semi-permanent tattooing, carried out by using a specialist manual hand tool which holds disposable micro-blades. The pigment is implanted into the lower epidermal layer of the skin. Microblading creates a natural looking crisp hair stroke for an overall more realistic natural looking brow.
Microblading is suitable for those who
o Want thicker brows
o Want more even brow shape
o Require greater brow definition
o Would like a more permanent darker brow colour
o Have sparse or no eyebrows
o Often use makeup to enhance brows and would like a more permanent look
DURABILITY OF MICROBLADING
- The durability of the pigment depends mainly on your skin type, age and lifestyle.
- The results of microblading generally last 12-18 months before requiring a top up session to keep the look.
- Skin and brow types can vary, please note some people may need a top up sooner.
- Micoblading – including patch test, consultation, initial and top up session at 4-6 weeks £250
- Top up session 12-18 months following initial procedures £100 – £130